- Wyatt and I went on a tour of Nina Haggerty Centre for the Arts – a collective of professional artists who have developmental disabilities. I’m part of the Apricity crew and Nina is our partner of choice this year! This meaningful art work can be purchased at ‘The Nina’ at 9225-118 Ave (check ahead for hours) and some is available through their online store. I think this is a perfect gift for someone special in your life!
- John Mayer plays Rogers Place on Monday, April 17. I’m surprised there’s still tickets available.
- The team at Made Social launched its latest MINI craft kit for kids! What a perfect birthday gift! I would so appreciate something like this for Wyatt over toys. The latest Made Social cactus workshop is almost sold out so get your tickets.
- My husband Ryan turned 40 on Tuesday!! Wyatt and I surprised him at work, then went for an amazing lunch at Workshop Eatery where Ryan’s parents were in from Calgary to surprise him. We had an afternoon couple’s massage at Bliss Yoga Spa before a surprise party at the newly renovated Central Social Hall to wrap up the day. It was spectacular! The celebrations will continue throughout the next few months (stay tuned).
- There’s still time to throw together a fabulous Easter brunch! I teamed up with my friend, Designer and Florist – Cory Christopher to create a Grown-up Table and a Toddler Table. Check out what Wyatt and I wore for our Easter brunch photo shoot – here.
- Exciting to see Organic Box is expanding its delivery service across Alberta!
- Wyatt and I, along with my friend Amy and her daughter Georgia, hit up the latest GATHER workshop and painted some birdhouses build by Farmer Daughter Workshop. (Took four washes to get that paint out of his hair. Ha! Ha! )
- Go Oilers Go!!! Here’s the playoff schedule.
Want to be featured on the Local Love List? Be in touch – email@example.com.