Why not add a healthy twist to your drink? This grapefruit kombucha cocktail is so simple to make and oh-so-delicious!
Grapefruit Kombucha Cocktail
This is the perfect cocktail for a sunny afternoon on your back deck! Grab your favourite book, settle into your lounger, and sip away! I wanted to keep this cocktail pretty simple but you could always add in a splash of your favourite to give it an extra punch. You can feel good about drinking this one too! Read all about the benefits of drinking Kombucha here.
I love to source out local products whenever possible. The liquid ingredients are both are made in our home city of Edmonton.
- Black Diamond Distillery’s Orange Vodka (delivery and pickup available).
- Grapefruit-flavoured Kombucha (I used Boocha’s Hopfruit)
- Agave nectar
- Fresh mint
- Orange slices
- Pour 1.5 ounces of orange-flavoured vodka into your ice-filled tall cocktail glass.
- Top up with Grapefruit Kombucha.
- Add a drizzle of Agave Nectar.
- Give it a stir.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and sprig of fresh mint.
Watch how to make the Grapefruit Kombucha Cocktail and see the local eats I paired it with!
View this post on Instagram
Don’t forget to Pin this to your Cocktails and Healthy Cocktails boards and follow me on Pinterest here.
Please drink responsibly!
Other Posts You’ll Love: