This Ginger Peach Coconut Smoothie tastes like dessert and is power-packed with so much goodness! With a secret ingredient for tummy trouble.
This Ginger Peach Coconut Smoothie is the bomb. Smoothies and juices are some of my little guy Wyatt’s favourite things. Mine too! They’re power-packed with nutrients, healthy fats, protein, and so much more. If he has an off day with eating (which happens every so often), I consider the day a win as long as he’s had a smoothie!
- Two cups of coconut water (I use coconut-mango water for an extra punch of sweet.)
- One heaping tbsp organic almond butter
- One organic date, chopped
- One banana
- Two fresh peaches, sliced or a half bag of frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup of ginger juice – this is the secret ingredient to help with tummy trouble.
- Chop your dates.
- Toss all ingredients in your blender with a bit of ice.
- Pour one for yourself, one for your little one (praying he loves it so you didn’t just waste your precious time!).
- Makes approx. 24 ounces.
There’s something so satisfying for a parent, knowing your little one is eating well and consuming something that’s actually good for him. I’m all about a healthy balance of treats and nutritious meals. Bonus: this tastes like a treat anyway!
Why This Recipe is Extra-Good
- Peaches – healthy bones, eyes and teeth.
- Almond Butter – healthy fats, support healthy brain function.
- Ginger Juice – anti-inflammatory, good for digestion and tummy.
- Coconut Water – packed with nutrients and vitamins, immune booster.
- Banana – fibre and potassium, supports heart health.
- Dates – boost energy, loaded with nutrients and vitamins.