The coolest razor ever, the best-smelling handcrafted fragrance, some cool tees, and more! Here’s some help when it comes to shopping for the guys in your life this Christmas!
“Guys are so tough to buy for!”
I’ve heard this so many times but it really doesn’t have to be that way! I’ve found some pre-planning and really paying attention in the months leading up to Christmas can help you decide on something awesome for the dudes in your life. I love the challenge of coming up with a cool gift for my husband Ryan each year. I’m usually pretty last-minute with it but so far it’s turned out great! Right, hunny?! 🙂
(Tip: Jot down ideas throughout the year. I use the notepad on my phone to punch in ideas as they come to me or present themselves. Pay attention to what the person you’re buying for is interested in and talks about and then write it in that notepad! Then, when it comes time to shop at Christmas, you’re all set to go!)
In this third gift guide for A Very Kari Christmas (read the first one on kids gifts here and the second one on gifts around experience here), I’ve created five gifts for guys with several items from Edmonton Made’s Gifted 2018 catalogue.
Local Gifts For Guys
#1: Cool at the Office
- For the distinguished gentleman who still wants to look professional with a bit of character, I love this Berhart Briefcase by Copper Cherry paired with the Edmonton Coordinates Tie Bar by Smithstine Copper.
Berhart Briefcase + Edmonton Coordinates Tie Bar
#2: Cocktail Connoisseur
- For a man who appreciates a well-crafted cocktail with edgy presentation. Pair these Keith’s Cups by Blow in the Dark Glassworks (right now, buy two and get a free ornament!) with Righand Distillery’s delicious Bar M Whiskey.
#3: Sports Lover
- If he loves chillin’ and watching sports gift him this really unique vintage Edmonton Trappers Tee by Ross Flats Vintage Apparel and a custom bottle opener made by Oliver Apt.
Vintage Trappers Tee | Hop Stick Bottle Opener
#4: Modern Man
- He’s a guy who knows what’s up when it comes to taking care of himself and being on trend. I’m a huge fan of Libertine Fragrance unisex scents. This one smells sooooo good! Arturo makes high-quality jeans (some pairs are made right at their shop in Edmonton) with the best fabrics.
Riff Raff Jeans | Libertine Fragrance
#5: Layed Back Gent:
- He’s pretty casual but still pampers himself to look presentable. Like Grandpa makes an incredible beard oil and aftershave balm. I’m sure there’s no cooler-looking razor than The Christopher Bradley Double Edge Safety Razor by Karve Shaving made of solid brass. Add in a Salty Tee from Stoked Supply and you’ve got a really unique gift for a guy!
Stoked Tee | Aftershave | Beard Oil | The Christopher Bradley Double Edge Safety Razor
Be sure to check back next Saturday for my last-minute gift ideas!
At Edmonton Made we are excited to team up with passionate Edmontonian Kari Skelton to share local products from Gifted, Edmonton Made’s annual gift catalogue. Edmonton Made, an Edmonton Economic Development Corporation program, enhances the exposure of local businesses and creates a community around them. Supporting local makers and shop owners you’re helping our local economy, that’s made up 95% of small businesses, to diversify and thrive. Visit edmontonmade.com to shop locally now.
This post was sponsored by Edmonton Made. As always, thoughts and opinions are mine.
Leave a Reply