Cozy fire pits, mulled wine, and s’mores kits. These are the best winter patios in Edmonton!
Covid note: Public health measures are in effect across Alberta. Many establishments operate under the Restrictions Exceptions Program, so do check with them directly before heading out or making a reservation.
(This feature was originally posted on November 13, 2020 and updated on January 6, 2022.)
Where: 12130 River Valley Road
- Great for families or a date night! Sip some mulled wine and dive into one of their s’mores kits, complete with house-made marshmallows! The fire pits are first-come, first-serve. More here.
Culina on The Lake
Where: 9330 Groat Road (Pavillion Building, Hawrelak Park)
- Enjoy a Bailey’s and coffee and the pretty views at this lakeside cafe with an outdoor fire pit. Public skating is open so make an afternoon of it!
Where: 10004 90 ST NW
- This charming cafe in Edmonton’s river valley features the cutest patio, with a heated tent and Adirondack chairs around roaring fire pits. Check them out here. Patio will reopen mid-January, 2022.
Where: 10750-124 Street
- You’ll find three heated geodomes at Tiramisu Bistro on 124th street! These are by reservation only and have a minimidetails here.
Where: 8627 91 rue Marie-Anne Gaboury (91 Street)
- This chic french-country bistro has been in the outdoor patio game for years. Enjoy cozy fires snuggled up with buffalo-plaid blankets and cushions. Cafe Bicyclette is shut down for the remainder of January but plans to reopen next month. Read more here.
Where: 1 Thorton Court NW
- It’s tough to beat the view, overlooking the city from the patio at The Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. Call them to book your reservation. More here.
Where: 10516 Jasper Ave
- Rocky Mountain Ice House patio is magical through the winter months. Twinkle lights, patio heaters, and warm blankets combined with great music: perfect! Go here for more.
Know of any more? Message me or comment below.
Pin this to your Explore Edmonton and Winter Patios boards. Follow me on Pinterest here.
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Meet Charlie: Freson Bros. Famous Sourdough Starter
Leave a Reply