High Teas With Littles
- Here’s something different to do with your little ones or your girlfriends! The Art of Cake hosts High Tea on Sundays every month. It’s $42 a person which includes a three-tiered tea tray with finger sandwiches, sweets, and pastries along with bottomless pots of Earl Grey team. They’re sold out until the March 31 tea. Call Art of Cake to make a reservation. 780-441-1339.
Boutique Bridal Fair
- The prettiest boutique bridal fair is back! Local Love, which is an alternative to the bigger wedding fairs, will take place at the Royal Glenora on March 29th from 4-8pm.Tickets are only $15! In past, there have been lineups out the door to get in, so be sure to secure yours. Some of the best businesses in the city will be there. Champagne, cocktails, sugar flowers, swag, giveaways. It’s not to be missed! More here.
Blogger Charity Closet Sale – Tomorrow!
- Shop mine and Wyatt’s closet for a great cause! I’m co-hosting the first Blogger Charity Closet Sale tomorrow (Saturday, March 9) from 2-6pm at Xtend Barre Edmonton (7927 104 Street). You’ll be able to shop pre-loved women’s and kid’s clothing from me, CBStyled, Justine Ma, Weathered Hanger, Mina Consignment, and WithRobinJ. A portion of proceeds from ticket sales will go to Suit Yourself – a not-for-profit organization that collects and distributes high-quality professional clothing to disadvantaged women seeking employment. Tickets are $10 at the door or $5 if you bring a clothing donation for Suit Yourself (read guidelines here). Everyone who attends gets a free class pass to XTend Barre! Bring cash as not all tables will have debit or credit available. There’s a sneak peek of what I’ll have available, on my Instagram story.
New Coffee Shop in Oliver
- Iconoclast Coffee Roasters has finally opened in the Oliver Exchange Building 12021 102 Ave. Looks amazing! Can’t wait to pop in.
Superheros at the Science Centre!
Our family is pumped about this one! Our little guy is obsessed with superheroes right not (who am I kidding? So are we!). Marvel: Universe of Super-Heroes exhibition is coming to TELUS World of Science Edmonton starting October 19, 2019!
- Another sweet score from Hey Sis Boutique! You may remember the long blush one I wore a few weeks ago from HeySis. This one is long and over-sized with a hood. HeySis Boutique is an online shop based in Edmonton, run by two sisters. Shop the cardigan and find their story here.
New At KariSkelton.com
Time Saver: Mompreneur Tips: Here are several Mompreneur tips to help you save time and work smarter, not harder,
running your business while being a mom!
Babes Who Brunch Edmonton: On this International Women’s Day, familiarize yourself with ACE Edmonton and it’s Babes Who Brunch events! The goals of this organization is to create a world where women thrive together. I’ve shared all the photos of the last Babes Who Brunch (where I spoke) at the Hotel Mac.
Read More Local Love Lists:
If you know of any hidden gems, cool local product, or unique events happening in the Edmonton area, please email me.