A refreshing cocktail on a hot summer day! Here’s how to make the Lemongrass Mint Refresh Cocktail which can easily be turned into a virgin drink.
Lemongrass Mint Refresh Cocktail
Here’s another great use for all that mint you’re growing in your garden this year! (Also – be sure to check out my Herb Garden Cocktails when you’re done here). This cocktail is SO refreshing and, if you’re wanting a break from booze, you can easily make this a delicious virgin drink just by taking out the vodka.
A few years ago, I discovered how amazing white balsamic vinegar tastes with sparkling water. It’s a great way to make your water more exciting and equally as amazing when creating cocktails!
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- small bunch of chopped fresh mint
- Evoolution’s Thai Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Diamond Distillery’s Orange Vodka
- sparkling water
- chop your mint
- juice your lemon
- add lemon and mint to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- pour in white balsamic. One TBSP is you like it mild. Two if you want more punch
- shake and pour into a fun glass
- top with sparkling water
- garnish with a sprig of fresh mint
Watch how to make it!
I would love to see your finished product! Be sure to tag me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Pin this to your Healthy Cocktail and Fun Drinks boards and follow me on Pinterest here!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Leave a Reply