A refreshing cocktail on a hot summer day! Here’s how to make the Lemongrass Mint Refresh Cocktail which can easily be turned into a virgin drink.
Lemongrass Mint Refresh Cocktail
Here’s another great use for all that mint you’re growing in your garden this year! (Also – be sure to check out my Herb Garden Cocktails when you’re done here). This cocktail is SO refreshing and, if you’re wanting a break from booze, you can easily make this a delicious virgin drink just by taking out the vodka.
A few years ago, I discovered how amazing white balsamic vinegar tastes with sparkling water. It’s a great way to make your water more exciting and equally as amazing when creating cocktails!
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- small bunch of chopped fresh mint
- Evoolution’s Thai Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Diamond Distillery’s Orange Vodka
- sparkling water
- chop your mint
- juice your lemon
- add lemon and mint to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- pour in white balsamic. One TBSP is you like it mild. Two if you want more punch
- shake and pour into a fun glass
- top with sparkling water
- garnish with a sprig of fresh mint
Watch how to make it!
Pin this to your Healthy Cocktail and Fun Drinks boards and follow me on Pinterest here!
Other Posts You’ll Love: