Happy National Cake Day! Keep reading to discover the best cake in Edmonton, suggested by you.
“All you need is love and cake!”
I wholeheartedly agree with this quote. I’ve been cake-obsessed since I was a little girl. It’s pretty much the reason I work out (to make room for more cake)! I’ve passed this passion on to our son Wyatt. He and I often adventure out, searching for those special sugar delights. You can often find us at a local coffee or bake shop, forks in hand, getting ready to dive into a delightful piece of cake!
Knowing National Cake Day was around the corner, I threw it out to my friends on social media to find out where to find the best cake in Edmonton. Without further ado, here’s what you came up with…
The Best Cake in Edmonton
- Birthday Cake Cheesecake (pictured above), Sugared and Spiced Baked Goods, 10334 82nd Ave
- Strawberries and Whipped Cream Cake, Baltyk Bakery, 10557 Kingsway NW
- German Chocolate or Apple Cheesecake, Vi’s for Pies, 13408 Stony Plain Road
- Anything from, The Art of Cake, 11811 105th Ave
- Custom art on cake, The Cake Sluts, online only
- Chocolate Zuhcunni Cake, Cafe Rista, 14213 103 Ave
- Vanilla Buttercream Vegan Cake, Milk and Cookies Bakeshop, 5532 Calgary Trail
- Fuss Cupcakes, Three locations (see website)
- Red Velvet Cake, Crave Cupcakes, 7929 104 Street
- Anything from, Cake Affair, 15 B Alberta Ave, Spruce Grove
Did we miss any? Tells us (in the comments below) what you believe is the best cake in Edmonton!